Thursday, May 12, 2011

One size smaller!



Don't tell my daughter, but I snuck a pair of her jeans out of the laundry (the clean laundry) and tried them on!  She wears a 14, I WAS a 16, but not anymore!  Woohoo!

For those of you who are keeping track, no I didn't weigh in on Tuesday.  I missed my meeting again.  I didn't skip like I did on my birthday.  My daughter had a band concert so I chose her instead of my meeting. 

I am excited, though, to get into smaller jeans.

Sunday is "Senior Sunday" at our church.  I have a senior and I am going to have to stand up in front of everyone with my husband and daughter.  This is my VERY LEAST favorite thing to do.  I am happy to work behind the scenes but I hate, hate, hate standing up in front of everyone.

So, I'll shop today and tomorrow to find something that isn't jeans (my usual church wardrobe - I work in children's church).  Maybe a dress?  I hate to spend the money because I am committed to still losing about 40 lbs.  (Isn't that exciting to say 40 instead of 50? )

Wish me luck.  You know I hate shopping.  Maybe I'll find some cute shoes to make it all easier. 

(click on the picture to see my favorite jeans of all time.  Gap, perfect boot cut.  I luuuv their curvy, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment