Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'm Back.

This blogging thing didn't turn out as I had thought it would.  Neither has the weight loss.

I was doing pretty good for a while and was up to 16 pounds lost; however, since then some things got in the way.

First, my youngest daughter (the last one still at home) began her marching band schedule.  This meant she was not getting home at night until 7 or 7:30, combined with the fact that now she was the only child living at home and adjusting to that, I made the decision to stop going to my Weight Watchers meetings.  Though, for her it was a good choice, for me and my weight loss..not-so-much.  I am totally to blame, though, because I could have gone to a meeting during the day, any day, any time (because they are everywhere!) but I chose not to.  Simple as that.

But, now I am back.  I gained approximately six of those pounds back over the past six months.  (btw..my mom reached her goal during that time *sigh* but yay for her).

I am more motivated, though still not more disciplined in my tracking points, but I know I will make it this time.

As the title of this little journal of mine has to do with clothes, I'll share some of my favorites with you.  (found on polyvore via pinterest..my new time wasters).



Red and grey

Pink & Pearls

Mish-mash

Yeah, I'm a jeans girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment