Thursday, April 21, 2011

Me

I didn't take a picture of myself when I started this weight loss journey.  Honestly, I wasn't too excited about seeing myself at that size, nor did I take the measurements they recommended prior to beginning.  Looking back I wish I had.  It is encouraging to see the scale go down but really, I want to  be smaller and I'd love to know the amount of inches I've lost. (though most of it is probably in the boobs!)

So here I am, "officially" 8.2 lbs lighter than when I started, but still about 40 lbs to go.  Please ignore my swinchy face.  I was trying to focus for the camera.

Also, please ignore my HIDEOUS striped wall paper.  That is a project for another day.

1 comment:

  1. congrats! that's a huge success, way to go! PS: i kinda like the wall paper, stripes are fun:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete