Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekends are hard.



In this weight loss journey weekends are hard.  My family is all home, we are going fast forward all weekend and fast food is what naturally goes along with all of the activity.

My husband loves to eat out so we ate out twice this weekend at two different yet awesome mexican food restaurants.  I tried to make wise choices but it's not easy with the amount of food they serve, tortillias with everything and the chips....oh those chips!  I would find myself munching on a chip and not even remembering picking it up.  Habits are really hard to break.

I do know though, that this is a long journey so I'm not too hard on myself.  I know I'll learn better menu choices to make as I go along as well as breaking nasty habits such as instinctively grabbing up the chips.

Oh yeah, also it was my daughter's birthday so, yes, a cupcake did pass my lips.  But I walked twice so it should be okay.

I'm glad to get back to a routine this week.  It's much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment