Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I skipped my meeting and ate cake instead.



I didn't go to my Weight Watcher meeting tonight.  Instead I went out, ate marvelous seafood with my family and afterwards ate cake.  Why?  Because it's my birthday! yay! 

I led my mother along on my rebellious path as she is my weight watchers guru and she ate marvelous seafood and cake with me.  She said "worry about it tomorrow". 

But you know what?  I WON'T worry about it tomorrow.  I won't worry about it...ever!  I'll just enjoy today for what it was and then tomorrow, pick up where I left off. 

I'm not in any competition except with myself.  I am on a long journey and, sometimes on long journeys you need a pit stop or two.  And for goodness sake, if you can't take a pit stop on your birthday then what's the use in taking the journey in the first place?

I hope ya'll had just as great a day as I had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment